We were blessed this Sunday by a special talk given by Gloria Phillips, Science of Mind Practitioner Emeritus, long-time LEC member. She spoke with openness and sincerity about her own spiritual journey into New Thought as she searched for meaning in her life after the death of her husband. Finding herself lost and alone, she’d asked the question, “Who am I and why am I here?” She invited all of us to ask of our self that same question. She also talked about quantum entanglement and the correlation between scientific theory and the Oneness of the Spiritual Universe. She gifted each of us with a mirror so that as we gazed at our own reflection while feeling our Oneness with Spirit, we could take a deeper look at our self beyond the physical and see the inner beauty of our true spiritual nature.
Click below if you would like to make an online Contribution!
Join Us For Sunday Service at 11:00am
2512 S. Dye Rd. Flint, Michigan 49532
Office Phone: 810-733-1600
- Temporary Insanity September 18, 2017
- Objects in the Mirror by Gloria Phillips September 11, 2017
- I Remember It Like It Was Yesterday September 4, 2017
- Bust the Myth of Limitation — Let Go to the Flow August 28, 2017
- Bust the Myth of Judgment – Am I Right or Am I Right? August 21, 2017